Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) Program is a supplemental program of the Extended Opportunity Programs & Services (EOPS) that provides additional supportive services to assist eligible students cope with the challenges of single parenting and the demands of their academic life. Such services include*:
- Child Care Reimbursement
- CARE Stipend/Grant
- Automotive Maintenance/Repair Services (oil change, lubrication, tune-ups, tires)
- Transportation Services (parking permits, bus passes)
- Book Vouchers
- School Supplies
- Individual Tutorial Services
- Academic Advising & Personal Counseling
- Special Workshops, classes, and support groups
- Meal Coupons
*Some services may be unavailable due to limited funding.
Fall 2022 Office Hours:*
Online/Virtual Lobby Hours
*Office hours are subject to change.