Transfer Admission Agreement
Las Positas College has agreements with the following private/independent institutions, which guarantee student admission if certain criteria are met:
If you are interested in applying for TAA with one of these institutions or if you are interested in any other private/independent college, please see your LPC counselor at the Counseling Department.
Saint Mary's College
To qualify for St. Mary's College Transfer Admission Agreement program, students must:
- Complete 23 semester units with a minimum 2.6 GPA by the time they transfer
- Earn a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in major courses
- Complete one year of high school algebra and one year of high school geometry (or the college equivalent) with a grade of "C" or higher
- Saint Mary's College Undergraduate Admissions
- Saint Mary's Form
University of the Pacific
To qualify for University of the Pacific's Transfer Admission Agreement program, students must:
- Be a Fall transfer student
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of a 3.2, and no grade below a C in the semester previous to transfer
- Complete 60 semester units by the time they transfer
- Pacific Transfer Admission Agreement (TAA)
- UOP Form
Please Note: Some Majors & Programs are non eligible for a TAA, and some majors have additional requirements. Please click above for more information.
John F. Kennedy University
To qualify for John F. Kennedy's Transfer Admissions Agreement , students must:
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of a 2.0,
- Complete 30 semester units by the time they transfer (36 semester units for Legal Studies major)
- Includes $2,500 scholarship
Career & Transfer Center
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!