The vehicle by which the consultation process shall function and be organized is the Standing Committee, Committee, and Task Force structure. Committees are designed to formalize the collegial process, facilitate communication, develop plans and processes, and provide input for the effective planning and operation of the college.
Please see College Governance for more information.
Agendas will be made available prior to the meetings and minutes will be taken at all meetings and distributed through e-mail and posted in appropriate locations. Term lengths do not preclude members from serving additional terms.
Council: College Council
College Shared Governance Committees:
- Institutional Planning and Effectiveness Committee (IPEC)
- Integrated Planning Committee (IPC)
- Resource Allocation Committee (RAC)
- Facilities & Sustainability Committee
- Institutional Effectiveness Committee
- Technology Committee
- Sustainability Committee , merged with Facilities Committee May 2014
- Health and Safety Committee
Academic Senate Committees/ Representatives on College Council:
- Basic Skills Committee
- College Enrollment Management Committee (CEMC)
- Distance Education Committee
- Program Review Committee (formerly Academic P.R. and Instructional P.R.)
- Professional Development Committee
- Student Learning Outcomes Committee
- SLO Internet Site - Instructions, Tutorials, eLumen, etc.
- Student Success Committee
- Academic Fairness
- Food Services
- Student / Community Outreach
- Student Grievance
Other College Initiatives:
- Bilingual Interpreter List - September 2017
- Directory of LPC Employees - Spring 2018
- Divisions At-A-Glance - Spring 2018
- Emergency Procedures
- Frequently Dialed Numbers
- Guest Speaker - Classroom (Visitor Pass)
- Logos, Colors and Print Standards
- Meeting Rooms at LPC 12-5-14
2:30 -4:30 pm
2:30 - 4:30 PM
First & Third Thursdays
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.