The vehicle by which the consultation process shall function and be organized is the Standing Committee, Committee, and Task Force structure. Committees are designed to formalize the collegial process, facilitate communication, develop plans and processes, and provide input for the effective planning and operation of the college.
Please see College Governance for more information.
Agendas will be made available prior to the meetings and minutes will be taken at all meetings and distributed through e-mail and posted in appropriate locations. Term lengths do not preclude members from serving additional terms.
College Shared Governance Committees:
- Institutional Planning and Effectiveness Committee (IPEC)
- Resource Allocation Committee (RAC)
- Facilities & Sustainability Committee
- Technology Committee
- Health and Safety Committee
- Budget Development Subcommittee
Academic Senate Committees/ Representatives on College Council:
- Math and Language Equity and Achievement formerly Basic Skills Committee
- College Enrollment Management Committee (CEMC)
- Distance Education Committee
- Faculty Hiring Prioritization Committee
- Program Review Committee (formerly Academic P.R. and Instructional P.R.)
- Professional Development Committee
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) - Instructions, Tutorials, eLumen, etc.
- Student Equity and Achievement Committee
Other College Initiatives:
Commonly Used Resources
- Divisions At-A-Glance
- Committee Meetings Master Calendar
- Directory of LPC Employees - Spring 2022
- Emergency Procedures
- Branding and Logos
- Guest Speaker - Visitor Pass
2:30 -4:30 pm
2:30 - 4:30 PM
First & Third Thursdays
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.