- Welcome & News
- Degrees & Certificates
- Summer Jazz Camp
- Performance Ensembles
- Commercial Music
- Department Handbook
- Music Faculty
- All-Steinway School
- The Job Market
- Performer / Instructor Referrals
- LPC Internship & Job Board
- Performing Arts
- Career & Technical Education
- Advisory Board
Performer / Instructor Referrals
Thank you for your interest in hiring LPC current students and/or alumni!
Our students and former students have provided instruction and performances across musical genres, from Western classical, opera, and music theater to jazz, rock, hip-hop, funk and world musics.
We also field requests for composition services, such as commissioning a new composition, soliciting student participation with a television, film or theatrical production, and receiving theory and composition instruction.
All inquiries regarding the hiring of student instructors and performers must be submitted by email to Department Coordinator Dan Marschak: email@example.com
Upon review, we will forward your email as-is to our students. Therefore, we urge you to please include ALL pertinent information.
- For instructors: Please specify the instrument, the age and experience of the student, and the teaching location (online is also an option)
- For performers: Please indicate which instrument or type of group you are looking for, the performance location, date, hours needed, and the type of music requested
- Please note: students will call/email requesters to negotiate compensation directly. The music department is not a booking agency and we do not become involved in compensation agreements or other employment negotiations. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information please contact:
Mertes Center for the Arts (Bldg 4000)
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hills Drive
Livermore, CA 94551