Student Learning Outcomes Committee
The Student Learning Outcomes Committee is comprised of faculty, staff, and administrators, drawn from a variety of campus divisions. Several committee members have specific roles. View their roles.
meets the first Monday of each month, from 2:30-4:30 p.m. in Room 2411A.
2015-16 committee members
- 2 Faculty representatives from each Division
- ALSS: TBD
- STEMPS: TBD
- BSBA: John Ruys (chair), TBD
- 1 Faculty representative from Student Services: TBD
- Vice President, Academic Services: Roanna Bennie
- Division Dean: none
- Institutional Research and Planning: Rajinder Samra
- Classified: Scott Vigallon
- Student representative: TBD
All documents below are in the PDF format.