Student Learning Outcomes
- Student Learning Outcomes Home
- Frequently Asked Questions about SLOs
- 3-Year Assessment Cycle - explained
- SLO/SAO Planning Templates
- Completed 3-Year Assessment Plans by Division
- eLumen Login
- eLumen Info & Instructions
- Current SLO Listings
- Institutional Student Learning Outcomes
- Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Course Student Learning Outcomes
- SLOs for Students
- SLO Committee
- Completed Tasks
eLumen Info & Instructions
eLumen is an online system that manages SLOs and the assessment cycle. It allows faculty to see how well students are meeting the outcomes at the course, program and institutional levels. Most importantly, it gives faculty the opportunity to identify areas in courses that might need to be improved in the future.
Choose your role:
- Faculty. Logging into eLumen for the First Time, Locating Course Assessments, Entering SLO Scores in eLumen.
- Discipline Coordinator. Coordinators can perform a variety of tasks in eLumen, including creating and editing course SLOs, planning assessments, running detailed reports, and managing program outcomes.
- Student Services. Area coordinators can create and edit SAOs, add assessments, enter assessment data, reflect on their scores, and run detailed reports.
Please note that Chrome is the preferred browser for eLumen.