Veterans First Program
- Veterans First Home
- Getting Started
- Mission & Goals
- Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits
- Vet Stories
- Past Events
- Fee Waiver for Veterans' Dependents
- Student Veterans Organization
Veterans Laptop Loan Program
Need a Laptop to do Homework in the Veterans Resource Center?
Check out a lap top to use in the Veterans Resource Center.
- Proof of being a student Veteran at Las Positas College (LPC photo ID and DD214 (if one is not on file) at the LPC Veterans Office
- A student hold will be put in place if not returned on time.
- Must sign in and sign out for use of laptop - Student ID may be held until return of laptop.
- Computer labtops are used for school purposes only. Not for social websites, browsing the internet, personal use.
- Delete all stored files when done. LPC Veterans First Program is not responsible for any files, information, documents left on the computer after using.
- The student Veteran checking out the computer is responsible for any damage to the laptop. Any damage costs will be charged to the student and if not paid per allotted time, a student hold will be placed until costs are paid.
- The laptop cannot leave the Veterans Resource Center.
The laptop loan that we have to borrow were provided through a laptop donation from Blue Coat Systems, a Sunnyvale, CA application delivery networking company and internet security software was donated by Kaspersky Lab for the purpose of assisting you and other veteran students to succeed in college. THE SUCCESS OF THIS COMPUTER LOAN FUND IS DEPENDENT UPON RETURN OF THE COMPUTER LOAN ON TIME.
For more information please contact:
Veterans Resource Center Bldg. 1310 (next to the flag pole and book store)
Fall Office Hours