Black Student Resources
Brother2Brother (an A2mend Student Chapter)
Brother 2 Brother is a forum that seeks to engage African American Males to Dialogue with students and staff in the College Experience.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Knowledge of the African American Experience at LPC
- Connection with like-minded students and staff
- Referrals to resources
- Mentoring and guidance through college, transfer process, career resources, and life skills
WHO CAN BE A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY?
Everyone is welcome to join.
The program is modeled after several successful college programs seeking to aid and assist African American Males succeed in College and in life.
Career & Transfer Coordinator
- (925) 424-1425
Erick O. Bell, CPA
Interim Dean of Academic Services,Public Safety, Advanced Manufacturing, Transportation, Health and Kinesiology
- Office Phone: (925) 424-1275
- Remote Phone (925) 596-9201