Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services Home
- EMT Basic Program
- Paramedic Training Program
- Paramedic Program Sequence
- A.S. Degree EMT - Paramedic
- EMT - Paramedic Certificate
- Emergency Medical Responder Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technologies Certificate
- Job Market
- LPC Internship & Job Board
- Transfer Opportunities
- Career & Technical Education
- Gainful Employment
- Advisory Board
By providing expert advice on workforce needs, and new and emerging areas of the industry, the advisory board works to ensure that the curriculum is up to date and relevant and students are prepared to enter the workforce with productive competencies.
|Gene Hern||Alameda County Medical Center|
|Donna Koon||Valley Care/Stanford Health System|
|Shamekka Marty||Dublin Rotary|
|John McPartland||BART Board of Directors|
|David McPartland||Berkeley Fire Department|
|Jeff Peters||Livermore Pleasanton Fire Department|
|David Rocha||Alameda County Fire Department|
|Tamara Reni||Stanford ValleyCare|
|Yvonne Wadleigh||Sutter Eden Medical Center|
For more information please contact:
Paramedic & EMT
No graduates during the 2017 report year.
Pass/Fail data provided by National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).
This is a new program beginning Fall 2017; there is currently no data for passage rates. Passage rates will be posted after the first cohort has completed the program.