Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services Home
- EMT Basic Program
- Paramedic Training Program
- Paramedic Program Sequence
- A.S. Degree EMT - Paramedic
- EMT - Paramedic Certificate
- Emergency Medical Responder Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technologies Certificate
- Job Market
- LPC Internship & Job Board
- Transfer Opportunities
- Career & Technical Education
- Gainful Employment
- Advisory Board
Students who intend to transfer to 4-year programs should look at LPC Transfer Resources (Transfer Preparation). While units in this program are transferable to many institutions, students should consult Counseling for information
For more information please contact:
Paramedic & EMT
No graduates during the 2017 report year.
Pass/Fail data provided by National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).
This is a new program beginning Fall 2017; there is currently no data for passage rates. Passage rates will be posted after the first cohort has completed the program.