- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- EOPS Department
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Las Positas College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students. We are committed to delivering 100% of students’ refunds, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service. Choices include an electronic deposit to another account or electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account, an optional account designed specifically for students with access to 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program.
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile and U.S. Department of Education Compliance Handbook.
You Received the Green Envelope, Now What?
- How it works (video)
Your Guide to Unlocking Refunds
To Get Started:
- Go to RefundSelection.com
- Enter your unique Personal Code from the green envelope.
- Create your Login information.
- Select how you would like to receive your money.
- Complete your profile.
BankMobile Disbursements will send you a personal code in a bright green envelope that you’ll need at RefundSelection.com to select how you’d like to receive refunds. Your options include: deposit to another account or electronic deposit to BankMobile Vibe, an optional account.
- Refund Selection Kit
- Login to BankMobile Vibe (Check your balance, Change your password, Check your refund status, etc.)
What is the BankMobile Vibe Account?
The BankMobile Vibe checking account is a digital-only, FDIC insured checking account with access to 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program. You can continue to use this account when you are no longer a student and you will also be eligible to earn interest on the account when you make $500 or more in point-of-sale purchases. BankMobile also offers an interest-bearing savings account.
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, you deserve choices.
BankMobile's Refund Choices
Your choices include:
DEPOSIT TO AN EXIsTING ACCOUNT
Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT
If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
Has your Address Changed?
IMPORTANT!! Make sure your address is correct with Las Positas College Admissions & Records Office and on your FAFSA. Please let Financial Aid Office know that you have updated your address on your FAFSA.
If you need to change your address, complete the Request to Change Personal Data form. SUBMIT form to Admissions and Records Office, Building 1600.
Are you due a Refund?
If you don’t receive financial aid, you still may receive money back from the school in the future. After all, you may drop a class or make an overpayment. Going through this process now can ensure you’ll receive any money owed to you by your school in a timely manner.
If you’re due a refund, you’ll get an email from BankMobile letting you know when it has been processed.
You can also have refund alerts sent directly to your mobile phone. Signing up is easy:
1. Log in to your profile
2. Under the ‘User Profile’ tab, select ‘Mobile Alerts’
3. Follow the prompts. (Text message fees by your service provider may still apply).
Find a surcharge-free Allpoint ATM nationwide near you:
- Download the BankMobile app
- Visit the Allpoint network ATM locator
- Call (800) 809-0308 to access the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
- Important Updates! BankMobile Vibe Services and Fees Guide
Effective February 20, 2019, there will be a $1.99 monthly service fee for all accountholders. Please review BankMobile's Fee Schedule.
How Can I Check on the Status of My Refund?
BankMobile is dedicated to the fast, easy disbursement of your refund. To check on the status of your refund, simply:
- Login to bankmobilevibe.com
- Under the 'Refunds' tab, select 'Refund Status & History.'
- The 'Refund History' box will show any refunds that we have received for you.
Please be aware that your refund can only be processed after it is released to BankMobile by Las Positas College.
When your refund has been processed, BankMobile will send a notification to you via email.
How do I Reset the PIN for my Card?
For security reasons, Customer Care doesn't have access to the PIN you created during the selection of your refund preference. But not to worry, to reset your PIN simply:
- Login To Your Profile.
- Under the 'User Profile' tab, click on 'Password/PIN'.
- In the 'Change PIN' box, click the 'Forgot or Lost PIN' link.
- Enter the required information in the boxes provided.
- Click 'Submit' to complete the reset.
Please Note: Unless you have been locked out, your new PIN will be effective immediately. If you have been locked out, your new PIN will be effective in 24 hours from the last incorrect PIN attempt.
Contact Information for BankMobile
Customer Care by Phone
Hours of Operation:
8am - 11pm ET
7 days a week
(Hours of Operation Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time)
Automated Services Line
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program